Installer for Windows 32-bit
Portable for Windows 32-bit
Installer for Windows 64-bit
Portable for Windows 64-bit
AMT Player - easy and user-friendly free media player.
Developed and manufactured by Paul Yux & AMT STUDIO 717.
AMT Player supports an enormous number of multimedia formats, and does not require you to download additional codecs.
AMT Player works with internal DirectShow filters without their registration in the system.
AMT Player is 100% free and clean software. No spyware, no ads, no toolbars, no artificial limitations, no fees, no paid upgrades.
AMT Player uses DirectShow filters LAV Filters based on libavformat and libavcodec libraries from the project FFmpeg.
Combined with the use of built-in DirectShow filters based on BASS, allow AMT Player play virtually any media file format.
AMT Player fully supports video renderer madVR.
The Main Features
- playback media files avi, mpg, mpeg, mpv, mpe, m1v, m2v, mpv2, mp2v, pva, evo, m2p, ts, tp, trp, m2t, m2ts, mts, tod, mod, rec, vob, divx, xvid, mkv, mp4, m4v, mp4v, mpv4, hdmov, mov, qt, 3gp, 3gpp, 3g2, 3gp2, 3ga, 3gpa, flv, f4v, wmv, wmp, wm, asf, wav, bwf, w64, rf64, mp3, wma, ac3, dts, mpa, mp2, m1a, m2a, m4a, m4b, aac, mka, mid, midi, rmi, mus, xmi, ogm, ogv, ogg, oga, flac, rm, ram, rpm, rmm, ra, rmvb, ivf, amv, webm, swf, mxf, dvr-ms, mpls, bdmv, ifo, mks, smk, bik, wtv, eac3, dtshd, alac, als, ape, kar, mac, mpc, tta, wv, spx, mp, mpp, mp1, mlp, adt, adts, aif, aifc, aiff, afc, au, dvr, fla, it, mo3, mtm, ofr, ofs, s3m, snd, tak, tts, umx, xm, ssif, opus, amr, bgm, pmp, shn, thp, mpq, aob, nsv, ac3wav, 264, h264, vc1, 265, h265, hm10, hevc, at3, avr, cda, oma, sfd, y4m, nsv, dat, dv, caf, dff, dsf, etc.
- playback MXF structure recorded on P2 cards professional camcorders Panasonic series P2/P2HD
- playback DVD/Blu-ray from optical drive or hard disk
- DVD playback on operating systems that do not support this feature
- playback CD-DA discs with a one-time automatic access to the network database CDDB preserving CDDB database locally
- ability to autoplay CD/DVD drives
- streaming playback in mp3, aac, aac +, Ogg Vorbis, wma1, wma2, opus (support http, https, mms, rtsp protocols)
- support HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) streams Internet Radio
- record streaming Internet Radio
- custom Internet Radio Catalog with advanced features
- recording "What U Hear" mode in wav, mp3
- synchronous recording from sound device in wav, mp3
- recording from sound device in formats wav and mp3
- recording "What U Hear" with full sound is muted the current playback device in the system mixer
- ability set default sound playback device directly from the program
- playlist with the feature sorting files, opening, and saving playlists in m3u, pls formats
- bookmarks for files and DVDs
- drag'n'drop all files, playlists, or URL links
- making snapshot in bmp, jpg, png directly from video memory
- thumbnail images creation in jpg, png
- DxDiag: Direct3D9 overlays support, DXVA-HD, DXVA2, DirectDraw, Direct3D acceleration, AGP texture acceleration; all the information can be stored in three separate html file
- OSD Info
- hardware support for video decoding, NVIDIA CUDA Video Decoding API (NVIDIA CUVID), Intel QuickSync, D3D11 hardware video decoding mode, DXVA2 support in copy-back, copy-back direct and native modes, hardware deinterlacing, software deinterlacing (YADIF, Weston Three Field), etc.
- dynamic range compression (AC3, EAC3), auto A/V Sync correction, mixing, bitstreaming (S/PDIF, HDMI), etc.
- support for Matroska editions, ordered chaptes and segment linking
- ability to view 3D Half Side-by-Side, Half Over-Under and Over-Under Formats in 2D mode
- ability to view H.264 MVC 3D video (when using madVR as video renderer)
- enhanced HDR content support (when using madVR as video renderer)
- ability to video rotation with Auto Video Rotation function
- reading and writing a tags ID3v1, ID3v2, APEv1, APEv2, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, Flac (Ogg Flac), WMA, MP4, WAV LIST INFO, WAV BEXT, WAV CART
- reading, imports, exports of Covert Art for all supported formats tags
- reading audio files with embedded Cue Sheet metadata file with the ability to navigate through tracks in the file
- reading chapters and navigation by chapters in audiobooks (m4a, m4b)
- loading MIDI SoundFont (*.sf2)
- automatic and manual loading an external audio file, if you open a video file that contains only the elementary video stream
- automatic and manual loading an external subtitles (following types are supported: idx, smi, sub, srt, psb, ssa, ass, usf, ssf)
- volume boost
- sound effects: True Bass and Treble Enhancer
- 10-band equalizer
- increase/decrease playback speed
- adjustment the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, color, if your video card driver provides this capability
- full-screen mode
- full screen output to the external monitor
- Video Mode Borderless, window scaling modes, etc.
- displaying hint with current playback time on scroll bar
- displaying thumbnail previews on scroll bar
- displaying chapter marks in Seek Bar
- navigating during playback in forward/reverse direction at the configured number of milliseconds
- frame by frame playback forward/backward
- support to control the player from the taskbar
- Context Menu Handlers and Shell verbs in the style of Windows 7/8/10
- multimedia keyboards support
- keyboard shortcuts support
- ability to automatically check for program updates
- multilingual interface /English, Russian/
- An SSE2 capable CPU
- Graphics card with full Direct3D 9.0c (PS 3.0) hardware support
- At least 128MB of dedicated graphics card memory
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 32|64-bit
Additional stuff for AMT Player can be downloaded here.